As a valued guest, we appreciate your patience, trust, and loyalty to our salon. At this time, our number one priority is protecting the health of our staff, our guests, and the community. As an additional safety measure and to follow the CDC and Wisconsin board of cosmetology, please review our updated guest care procedures.
- Please do not arrive at your reservation too early, as we are trying to limit the number of guests that are inside the building.We may ask for you to wait in your car and we will call you when your service is ready. Please call us to check-in.
- We are sadly implementing touchless greetings and goodbyes. Please know we WISH we could hug you so hard to say we miss you and shake your hand to thank you for your support.
- To limit the number of people in the building, only guests who are receiving salon services are permitted inside the building. Family/friends are not allowed to accompany during this time. *State of Wisconsin Guideline
- If you’d like to wear a mask, please bring your own. If you can’t bring your own or are concerned about getting color on your mask, we will have disposable masks available for $1.50. Masks are preferred and a plan of wearing or not wearing one will be discussed during consultation with your provider. We will honor all requests.
- We may also wear gloves during services. If you request that your artist wear gloves throughout your experience, please let us know.
- We are temporarily pausing our beverage services.
- Guests who have performed at home coloring prior to the appointment must let our guest relations know so we have the appropriate time scheduled to provide possible color adjustments.
- Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum during the appointments. We encourage you to only bring what you must, leaving all large bags, computer bags, and beverages. Please bring phone, wallet, keys.
- We are temporarily pausing our extensive ritual offerings and will be offering a few no-touch rituals instead. We will comply with state guidelines and hope to encourage the utmost relaxation during your experience..
- To maintain a safe number of persons in the building, we have had to adjust a couple of staff schedules temporarily. We may have to call you to adjust your reservation. However we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Immediately upon checking in to the salon for your reservation, we will request you use our santitation station.
- All staff members will have a temperature check prior to their shift.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU IF:
- in the last 14 days you or someone in your home has traveled to a high-risk state that requires isolation (NY, NJ) or out of the United States.
- you have experienced / or do you live with someone that has shown symptoms (fever of 100.4 or greater, cough) of Covid-19 in the last 14 days. Also, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Our salon is practicing the utmost sanitation and disinfection procedures. We are using EPA Registered/Hospital Grade disinfectants in between each guest on a strict scheduled basis. Our team is required to wear masks throughout their entire shift. We are sanitizing frequent touch places (restroom facilities, retail counters) between guests and additionally scheduled every 30 minutes and enforcing it strictly. We have always washed capes between guests and kept soiled ones in a closed bin.
We kindly ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are looking forward to serving and pampering you very soon.